Xmas outfit (handmade top) + xmas gifts & xmas day!

Photobucket
♥FINISHED HANDMADE TOP

Thanksgod in time for wearing at xmas~ I told you about this here
24 was a very very busy day, 'cause finished top, did some cookies for party, put fake nails and gone to church. Everything before party!

Photobucket
this is cookies I did for my family

Photobucket
and this for boyfriends family ^~^

My xmas was bit different this year, 'cause I was with my boyfriend's family.
It was a little sad for being far from my family, but couldnt repent 'cause I was with my love love♥ Thanks for giving me so perfect xmas night, my love!!♥ ~^O^~

so fake nails i wore! I already took it off, 'cause i wanna wear another for new years eve
Photobucket
Photobucket

now 24 night pics~

Photobucket
boyfriend xmas tree haha xD Im wearing Melissa Lady Dragon + Vivienne Westwood! I bought this about 1 year ago, but almost never wear!

Photobucket
and boyfriend *~*

Photobucket
playing wii at boyfriend aunt house (yes i took my wii with me hehe)! he is like... 'no i wont dance this gay song' hahaha...ohhh and boyfriend grandma over there! But she is like my grandma too ^.^

before going to sleep boyfriend's mother gave me this:
Photobucket
smells soo good~ body moisturizing 24hours with vitamin E and B5 made with macadamia oil and grape seed oil! though smells like pear~ and the box is 2 vegetal soaps with same perfume.

So 25 day....
we woke up really late for lunch, about 1PM.
Then he gave me my xmas present! He is so perfect boyfriend ♥.♥ gave him a PS3 game!

Photobucket
Showing 伊藤由奈 CD+DVD Best Album "LOVE 〜Singles Best 2005-2010〜" to Teka-chan (boyfriends dog! I love her!)

Photobucket
Me really happy!

Photobucket
Precious album (>.<) i want 伊藤由奈 autograph!!!!!!

So 25 night....
We were at my familys house, we had a lot of fun and jokes~

Photobucket
my brother giving me a putrid banana xD

after this, real gifts!

Photobucket
love full tree xD

Photobucket
Photobucket
own this from brother girlfriend! this is a fashion and sewing magazine, a lovely good smelling pair of soaps and some stuff for hair!

Photobucket
my aunt gave me this card for buying what i want~ im thinking about buying a facial powder

Photobucket
own this book from my brother. Lars Svendsen, Fashion: A Philosophy. Portuguese version!

Photobucket
own this from older brother and his wife♥ moisturizing lotion for body with vitamin E, creamy soap for hands and moisturizing cream for hands.

they also gave me this bracelet:
Photobucket
so cute loved this!

Photobucket
my single brother gave me this tunning kit. yes, i have 3 brothers xD this is tunning for clear skin and moisturizing almonds oil.

Photobucket
own this kit from mother! i wanna add a lot of cute stuff on this~

so thats were my xmas day♥ im so glad!
thanks for reading ..BAI BAI ♥ ^.^