News + 伊藤由奈 Best Album + 夢展望 purchases

♥Hello cute gals!

Sorry for long time no writing but I had to concentrate at my test. I already did the first test last sunday and probably I'm aproved(just sure of it at 20th dec!) for final step so I will have more time for myself this week but then I have to start everything again!! Finally I'll write! ^.^



Last saturday I had my hair cut. Unfortunally didnt take pics, but at weekend I'll do it surelyy~



Today I wanna show you my xmas gift from boyfriend



伊藤由奈 will release a Best Album "LOVE 〜Singles Best 2005-2010〜", with ALL the PVS at only 1 DVD!!

I'm soooooo anxious for the release!><>


[CD+DVD] 未定
伊藤由奈
価格 3800円(税込)
発売日 2010/12/08
商品番号 SRCL-7434
Photobucket

[DISC:1]  CD

1. 守ってあげたい

2. Let it Go

3. 今でも 会いたいよ・・・(feat. Spontania)

4. trust you

5. 恋はgroovy×2

6. miss you

7. あなたがいる限り~A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN~(with Celine Dion)

8. Urban Mermaid

9. Mahaloha(with Micro of Def Tech)

10. I'm Here

11. Truth(REIRA starring YUNA ITO)

12. losin'

13. stuck on you

14. Precious

15. Pureyes

16. Faith

17. ENDLESS STORY(REIRA starring YUNA ITO)

[DISC:2] 特典DVD

1. 守ってあげたい

2. Let it Go

3. 今でも 会いたいよ・・・

4. trust you

5. 恋はgroovy×2

6. miss you

7. あなたがいる限り ~A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN~

8. Urban Mermaid

9. Mahaloha

10. I'm Here

11. Truth

12. losin'

13. stuck on you

14. Precious

15. Faith

16. ENDLESS STORY 

17. LOVE Extra Edition(bonus track)



[2DISC] 未定

伊藤由奈

価格 3619円(税込)

発売日 2010/12/08

商品番号 SRCL-7436

Photobucket

[DISC:1]  CD

1. 守ってあげたい

2. Let it Go

3. 今でも 会いたいよ・・・(feat. Spontania)

4. trust you

5. 恋はgroovy×2

6. miss you

7. あなたがいる限り~A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN~(with Celine Dion)

8. Urban Mermaid

9. Mahaloha(with Micro of Def Tech)

10. I'm Here

11. Truth(REIRA starring YUNA ITO)

12. losin'

13. stuck on you

14. Precious

15. Pureyes

16. Faith

17. ENDLESS STORY(REIRA starring YUNA ITO)

[DISC:2]  特典CD

1. Hard to Say I'm Sorry

2. She

3. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

4. MY HEART WILL GO ON

5. These boots are made for walkin'

6. Hero



[CD] 未定

伊藤由奈

価格 2913円(税込)

発売日 2010/12/08

商品番号 SRCL-7438

Photobucket

[DISC:1]  CD

1. 守ってあげたい

2. Let it Go

3. 今でも 会いたいよ・・・(feat. Spontania)

4. trust you

5. 恋はgroovy×2

6. miss you

7. あなたがいる限り~A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN~(with Celine Dion)

8. Urban Mermaid

9. Mahaloha(with Micro of Def Tech)

10. I'm Here

11. Truth(REIRA starring YUNA ITO)

12. losin'

13. stuck on you

14. Precious

15. Pureyes

16. Faith

17. ENDLESS STORY(REIRA starring YUNA ITO)



Unfortunally can't have cover CD T.T but im so glad i can have these~ Thank you much, my love♥♥♥! I love you so muchhh ^.^♥♥♥



Noooooow, some stuff bought at Yumetenbo!



~Tops~

Photobucket

Unfortunally the pink part is a little big for me and keep on falling everytime! Then I have to put it at right place again~ Thanksgod we have a top inside xD Paid 980円 so I think its cute enough ^.^



Photobucket

The black part really fits my body, really loved it~ the white part is very very cute and I can wear with others tops! and wearing just the white part is soo sexy O.O Paid

1,480円!



Photobucket

Koakuma or hime?? I love this top though a lot of details! Im thinking about taking the buttons off xD But so cute~ and I like my back so I dont care about showing it!(Yes, the back is very opened!) Paid 980円!



Photobucket

Very very simple but fits perfectly with a lot of stuff i have so its really good deal~ Paid 580円!



Photobucket

Very simple too~ but i love this color and always wanted to have a gray top (yes i had never have one!O.O) i wonder if i can wear wth no bottom? (boyfriend would kill me) Paiddd.. Paid 780円!



Photobucket

I really thought this would come with a inner tank, but noooooo so i got sad cause i even bought bigger size (L) 'cause M was sold out. T^T~ But I found a good way of wearing this~ soon i'll show you!



~Dresses~

Photobucket

Soooooo cute dress! I felt in love with this, cant wait to wear! It will fit perfectly my summer days! Paid 1,980円



Photobucket

This is veryy koakuma style dress. Of course I cant wear this with no bottoms at my country, but when i liv in japan, yes i will (more common ne?) soo wanna live in japan ><


~Legwearing~
Photobucket

This is sooo cute and sexy deary leggings! I really like it~ but so expensive for just leggings ><


Photobucket

Charcoal gray and black leggings~ fits very well the body curves so i really like it~ 390円



Photobucket

I really felt in love with these! I cant wait to wear >~<


Photobucket

So cute cute cute leg warmerrrr~ I wouldnt wear it at warm days but I bought for next winter~ ^^ 390円



~Others~

Photobucket

So cute i couldnt resist! but too warm for summer time xD 380円



Photobucket

This is two tops for my friend! She liked them~ And I think this is so cute too *~*



Im looking foward about posting something about nail deco

Photobucket

I bought some fake nails and I wanna show you~



So please keep on reading

And thank you for visiting~ ^-^/~