" いつも「ゴメン」と 言ったキミはもう…" | HAPPY NEW YEAR

"I love you still and then I am still in love あなたはもう farway..."



♥hello gals

Im sorry I feel sooo washed-out =[
Well sunday will be first of the three days of final test...
I even cant think about it. Im really no thinking about it xD Hope I know what to do when meet my test paper xD

I came to talk about new years eve. Happy new year 2011 for all cute gals and boys who read my blog thank you so much ^_^~

bf and me before party

There were a lot of dogs there! 5 cute cute dogs xD This is Brad!!

bf ready for 2011

my handmade onepiece is ready. i finished it right in time to trip! i post draw for it here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First 2011 pic!

Hope this will be a good year for all of us! Please live life the mostly!
Thats all for today
Thanks for reading~