Gal Meeting at my city Part 1 + news!

♥How are you doing, gals?!
I'm so happy 'cause we are in December and finally near Xmas and New Year!
A lot of things gone right for me these days so I wanna tell you!


♥ I was really accepted for final step of university tests! So happy though I didnt have a very good result, i got really anxious that day, so did 47 of 89 alternative questions. Well, teachers said it was a really difficult test. People aproved for next step did 40 or more for fashion career!
♥ Now Im not overworking myself, studying less 'til this year is over. I'm doing others things and giving myself more time and for my friends and boyfriend. I should relax before final test! But at test week I'll start again to study same way I was doing before, for making sure I'll be ready (we have 3 consecutive days of test!).
I bought some fabric and I'll sewn some items for xmas and new years party. I'm crazy to show you them but im without cam now unfortunally!!><>
♥I am going to wear some fake nails at partys and I had take a lot of pics! I'm preparing a nails post!
♥I'll post about my pet too! ^-^ You from other countries will get curious, 'cause he is a cute brazilian earth turtle.
♥I went to the movies with some friends from school & boyfriend. The movie was Megamind. We loved it!
♥I'm crazy about JUST DANCE wii game. I already invited two friends to dance with me. Gabi and Luana! Totally love "Acceptable in the 80s"
♥I met a super super cute gentle girl at my school. Unfortunally we arent studying together anymore, but maybe (if I join university 2011 and if she get tranferred 2012) we will study fashion together! ^-^ Next meeting I'll invite her too 'cause she loves magazines like Vivi and gyaru style!
bought new make up! Im going to show youuuu~


So now, the meet up!
We had really a great time! I went with my boyfriend. We met Vicky, Kakazinha and Nina.
First, we went at Starbucks!


Photobucket
For those who dont know, my name is Lilian xD


Photobucket
Bf and I caught by Nina! Yeah first pic with my hair cut!


Photobucket
Girls together! Vicky, Kakazinha, Nina and I!


Photobucket
Kakazinha brought her nuts magazine!


then we went out....


Photobucket
I love this pic... it looks like she's saying "oh no everything gone bad what am i going to do?" hahaha


Photobucket
and then pic! Love this pic *-*


Photobucket


Photobucket
Feet


Photobucket
and legs...


Photobucket
Founds us! ^.^


Photobucket
Reflected...


Unfortunally I had to go really soon! This is very bad 'cause I loved the meeting!
Hope we we'll meet again soon...
This is only pics part I because this is Nina's cam pics, we still are waiting for Kaka's cam pics! xD


Okay, I have some doubts I hope you can help me~
I have to choose between circle lenses and Shizuka Takeda hair color.
This is going to be 'second' xmas gift from boyfriend xD


If buy circle lenses I want Candy Magic Barbie King Size Brown ooor Gray!
Photobucket


And this is Shizuka Takeda hair color I want.... (but I'm so sorry about making my hair bad by dyeing!)
Photobucket


What should I choose?
Thank you gals and sorry for lot of info!
bai baii