xmas new layout + getting ready to xmas

♥Hello gals! How are you doing?
Photobucket
xmas... i just super love xmas!
I always do a lot of stuff for xmas day. This week I'm preparing a lot of things so have a lot of work!

How you probably saw, xmas layout! Of course can't keep it long time but well i like it xD I dont know why im loving red the most! Even thought about buying a red lipstick ><>xmas feelings. I also wanted bigger place for bigger pics. please tell me what you think about it!

Last weekend i went to buy some fabric for making xmas and new years day items.
Thats what i want to produce:
for xmas (sorry for bad quality)
PS. Melissa Lady Dragon + Vivienne Westwood shoes
for new year's eve
This is fabric I bought for sewing it~

i already started the xmas top but still much to do... hope when finished i can make you a tutorial!

this weekend i went to a kind of shopping mall where you can find a lot of rock style stuff to buy. for you who know what i am talking about, yes this is Galeria do Rock. xD Unfortunally couldnt take pics 'cause i've found wonderful items! yet found very very bad style items ><>
I bought 2 items.
i felt in love with this belt at first sight! Paid about 1100yen/12USD/22R$
I really wanted lace gloves! I couldnt belive when saw this ^O^'/* so bought for about 1225yen/14.5USD/25R$

then i was walking and saw a wonderful shop *O* motif is gothic lolita. Then saw a necklace.....ヾ(。`Д´。)ノ
Unfortunally im not working so i couldnt waste much money...
My boyfriend told me he would give me hair dyeing or circle lenses before and i changed to this necklace haha xD
later he told me next month he will buy me circle lenses i dont know why he is so gentle and perfect boyfriend for me о(ж>▽<)y ☆ I LOVE YOU~

he took this pic today:

so we had to go shopping today. we bought xmas gifts!
still some to buy >.<~

we took pics of shopping mall xmas tree!
this is really big xD

bf and tree o(^-^)o

Me! this coordinate makes me think about Sara Mari. O.o
dress: deary
shoes: so lady
belt: off brand
bag:so lady
necklace: scary bats
watch:bel air

i also bought a new belt today ><>
maybe i can coordinate it with handmade top?xD

and nails for xmas!
i bought these nails like this...
but i wanted more deco deco and add some stuff, this is result:
im anxious for wearing this my nails are so short now x.x

and make i bought for xmas too:
water-resistant black eyeliner and concealer.
Im really happy i bought them. they really work!
Paid about 1600yen/19USD/32R$ for concealer and about 750yen/9USD/15R$ for eyeliner!

Also bought a avon mineral lipstick that made me regreat a lot. can wear it only with concealer... at least in my big big big mouth!!
And other stuff...
Santa hat!
New lingerie for wearing at new years eve
Very useful silicone bra for xmas
Avon lipstick again
Foundation brush (I loved this!! Really recommend ,brand name is Marco Boni)

thats all for today x.x im sorry a lot of pics and talking!
BAI BAI and if i dont post again...