cam back! weekend outfits~ + news

♥ hello gals!



Now is late night ~.~ I'm asleep so sorry if I mistake a lot!



My bf lent me his cam again! I could download pics from last week to pc and take new pics! Now I can share with you~ As always, sorry for messy room pics!



Photobucket

Last weekend outfit! I love the bolero backs ribbon! >O<~
top: Disney
bolero: Deary
shorts: So Lady
shoes: So Lady
bag: So Lady
accessories: off brand


Yesterday also wore my new mint green top but I was still without the cam, sorry >.<
Nau today outfit photo spam!
Photobucket

Pretty natural


lPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

uncommon pic xD


Photobucket

dont like to wear shoes at my room! >O<


Photobucket

these glasses + no shoes, very strange coordinate xD



glasses: Linosug

top: Deary

bolero: Deary

pants: Prefixo

shoes: Deary

bag: So Lady

watch: Bel Air
earrings: off brand



Photobucket

Kana Nishino will be releasing a new single next month, 2010.11.03, called "Kimitte"! Also Yuna Ito will be releasing a new single at same day, I'm anxious, she didnt release a new single since last year! Its called "Mamotte Agetai"~



Photobucket
sorry for tired face~

Tests for joining university is so close and i have to study a lot! I'm getting nervous, I hope I can join it next year~



Thank you girls who read my blog! I got always so happy when I talk to so gentle girls~ This is one big reason for keep on writing and following all of you! Thank you thank you ^O^~/



Photobucket


bai baii