dog wearing + nails + hair + random purchases

good night, gals!


I want to show you a cute dalmatian dog wearing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
that's my brother's dog! She is so cute and smart that I wanted to sew her something!
I measured her neck and "hips" and then cut a very comfortable cotton elastic fabric and sew it some dalmatian printed fabric! Add some ribbon and cute stuff and had fun!
Photobucket
the skirt is removable 'cause I don't know if she would hate it or maybe scratch herself because of the lace or maybe bit it... but she had a lady conduct yet! haha
Photobucket
Long time no deco my nails, so really wanted to deco! I read some gradient nail deco tutorial, so I tried it, but I thought it got so boring (lavander + light pink), that I add some black dots
Photobucket
Photobucket
result: i didnt like much! It got much childish!


Some days after I went shopping 'cause i needed to buy some stuff..
Photobucket
shampoo, hair fixer, notebook, pen and highlighter pens, nail polish and hair accessories


Photobucket
Photobucket
I really like that hair acessories! Comfortable, cute and gal-alike


Decided to use my new nail polish! And got amazed!
Photobucket
This is a really a great color! I'm in love with it!


Photobucket
Add some black on nails back!
I'm using nail streightner, thats why my nails are growinng!^.^


Oh! And can't forget! I was reading some blogs then... saw that post at Siru's blog~ This is about curling hair with some socks and thats all! You wet your hair just a little, curl with the socks, sleep with it and wake up with curled hair! I wanted to try and thought the result was amazing...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I found that curls just too gorgeous! Of course I didnt style it so it looks messy, it was my first time (it can be better) and I'm wearing pajamas too(sorry) >O<


Thats all~
I'm working at a new layout with bigger space for writing and adding bigger pics, hope you'll like it!
I have a lot of things to write too, please come back and read news!^.^


Photobucket
outfit from last weekend~ (sorry , messy room! >^<)


thank you so much for reading! \ ( ^O ^ ) /