clothing purchases + hime outfit + handmade mini hat

♥hello cute girls~


Today I'll post my last Yumetenbo purchase
And we'll have fast post 'cause I have to study.


Photobucket
Shorts - 980yen
[♥] Its so comfortable and good for summer vacations, specially to beach, will be great item!^^ I'm thinking about adding some black fabric at the damages so I can use everyday. At winter I still can use with tights
Photobucket
But I don't know. Isnt that going to caugh much looks at street?


Photobucket
Shorts - 980yen sale - So Lady
[♥] I totally love this shorts! Looks so cute and is so cheap, I should had bought the light blue too!


Photobucket
Top - 1480yen sale - Disney
[♥] This is a very cute top! Its a little transparent but with beige underwear you can't even notice that. I took pics wearing this but my boyfriend is with the camera so I couldnt download them to PC, and yes, when the cam is with him I can't take pics from outfits for posting here >.<


Photobucket
Top - 780yen sale - Linosug
[♥] It looks great for summer too! I can wear it with bikini at beach^O^/ is sexy and cute~ I couldnt take a pic from this weekend outfit, what is a pity, I was wearing this T^T


Photobucket
Hat - 980yen - Linosug
[♥] This is a hat I won't probably wear at street! Its a very good item for vacations too~ (I even dont know if I will travel this summer, omg)
At beach I can wear it like this too:
Photobucket
I like how it looks ^.^


Nau outfit!
Photobucket
It's hime style ~ I was waiting my bf wearing comfortable room shoes haha


Nau hime style shoes~
Photobucket
Photobucket


And coat for cold day~
Photobucket
top: Deary
skirt: Deary
tights: Trifil casual
shoes: Deary
coat: Deary
mini hat: handmade


I want to show you, I did this mini hat! It was difficult and I didnt get a good result, it's too small, but this is just the first! Next I'll do better! xD
Photobucket
I kept the papel models for doing this mini hat, I will post here how to do this hat when i have time, so dont forget visiting my blog! \^O^/~


Thats it! Bai baii~