i'm back! wanna buy circle lenses~

hello girls♥
So sorry for not posting before. i've been sick those days but now i'm 100% ok. thank you all for commenting and visiting my blog, i wont do this anymore! now my health will be good~~

i'm thinking about purchasing my first circle lenses. i still don't know anything about comfort, size, color, brand, where to buy, etc. please girls help me doing this!!
at first, I think it's better brown color, for more natural look and 'cause i just wanna bigger eyes. about comfort, i dont know anything. about size, i want it big, i tried to measure my eye circle and it seems it has 12mm. about brand, i really dont know difference.

first lense i'm interested in is
Geo Angel Brown Lens

$29.90 + shipping
Diameter
: 14mm
Water Content: 38-42%
Base Curve: 8.6
Life Span: 1 Year


second lense is
Pop.C Dark Brown Contact Lenses

$39.90 + shipping
Diameter
: 15.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6
Life Span: 1 Year (Recommend Use For 6 Month)

Maybe, how its first buying, I should buy Angel Brown♥ 'cause i know some girls who use and like it and 'cause its cheaper and 1 year of life span. But would it make really no big difference 'cause only 2mm bigger than my eyes?! Pop.C Dark Brown is really big! And it gives a great result~ but only 6months life span and it's more expensive. But maybe i should buy Angel Brown and if I like it, then, buy Pop.C Dark Brown later. What is the most comfortable lenses?!

Should i buy it from dbeautyshop or another shop?

Girls please comment and heeeeeeeelp meeeeeeee~~ thank you all a lot~
Next posts will be about jewealry, new purchases and looks, new mobile, music, hair style & make up! please don't miss it♥
thank you so much for reading this! i'm so happy about cute girls visits♥