Blog Archive

New natural nail style vintage inspirated + Some nail art I did

♥hello galllls^^
Came to show you my last nail style. I searched a lot online for inspirations, for making very cute nails, but using what I already have. I got the inspiration from a lot of stuff like clothes, accessories, blog layouts....

♥I think this is the best nail art deco I have ever did♥ It's a pity it doesn't last more than 14 days


♥I also really loved this deco

♥Meninas não comprem esse esmalte mohda... Não dura nada! Very bad quality brand!

♥Trying to catch Tsubasa nail style

♥I did this deco for my birthday party~

♥I love these fimo deco... I already ordered a LOT of them LOL

And this is my currently nail design....

And me and my Crusader hahaha
Which finally I reached LV 99! yay!
So happy haha