Blog Archive

“I Smell Great” MIXED CHICKS Soap Review.

Looking for natural 100% vegan products take a look at MIXED CHICKS. I cannot believe I didn’t try this products sooner, it’s incredible to me to be able to actually understand the ingredients in a product. I think this ladies have something here. I reviewed the Sweet Pea and Pineapple Coconut Soap. The soaps smell amazing let me tell you, it smells good enough to eat. Really simple ingredients: "Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Vitamins E, A, & D, a blend of organic coconut based cleansers, and fragrance." The Coconut Pineapple smells just like coconuts & pineapples, very sweet scent it doesn’t dry your skin like most soaps and I felt & smelled divine all day. I can’t pick a fav, I love both the soaps. The Sweet Pea soap is the “green” soap  is has like a very fruity scent, moisturizing cleanser. The whole family can used it. What more can you ask for, a gentle cleanser, cruelty free & vegan.



100% Vegan
Contains: Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, A & D.



MIXED CHICKS
Soap (Sweet Pea)
Retail Value $6.50




Sweet Pea & Pineapple Coconut Soap.





Want more MIXED CHICKS products?  MIXED CHICKS offer an assortment of beauty products to fit your lifestyle, Hair products, Healthy hair for kids, Accessories & Apparel. Also check them out on Facebook & Twitter



Disclosure: I purchased the items for personal used. I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post.