Blog Archive

Wordless Wednesday - What’s your scent!

Every woman should have her own signature scent. You know, that perfume that was made just for you, to set you apart from the rest. Right! Whenever I wear perfume, it makes me feel sexy, confident, just like wearing a new pair of heels. Your scent should also compliment your mood, wardrobe & style! A great tip, I learned just because you like what your girlfriend, mother, sister or friend is wearing doesn’t mean it’s going to smell the same on you. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. Do a test trial before you buy, so you don’t end up tossing the bottle. I don’t know why but do you ever walk by & smell someone’s perfume after they left the room. That strong, sometimes toxic smell lingering in the air. A little advice, a little goes a long way. I’ve had this perfume collections for almost a year & a little does go a long way. Stop spraying the whole bottle all over yourself every time you leave the house. So I decided to share a few of my favorites. Here it is! Enjoy!

LOLA - Marc Jacobs





Lola is such a sweet, floral, sophisticated scent. Is not your grandmother’s perfume, is so sensual. I love to wear this for special occasions. 




HALLE by Halle Berry (Pure Orchid) 




Pure Orchid Perfume & Body lotion.

Pure Orchid sort of tell’s its own story. It’s light, it does smell like orchids. A little goes a long way.


FANCY by Jessica Simpson 




Feeling Fancy, anyone! 




Fancy by Jessica Simpson
Perfume & Body lotion.






What sets you apart from the rest! What’s your scent?! 











Disclosure: I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post. This are my own true & honest words. This are my own personal products provided by me.