Blog Archive

Happy Viernes! It’s Friday!

TGIF! Diva’s! Who’s ready for the weekend! Gorgeous weather were having this week, fabulous! I thought I would share our night out to Silvan Street Grill in Danvers, MA. This place has incredible service, great food, atmosphere & family oriented. There’s also a full bar section, for those sport fanatics. Kids meals are $4.99 each, older than 12 the kids meals are $5.99  and it comes with a drink & dessert. The prices are not bad, the food is incredible so worth it. We have been eating at this restaurant for years, its become a tradition now. Very relaxing, the staff is so friendly. A+      





Silvan Street Grill Menu



Menu



Side - View of the dining area. Comfortable booths.



Kids Meal - Chicken fingers & fries.


Half rack of Ribs/Loaded baked potato & coleslaw. 





Baked Haddock, Rice & Mix Veggies.




                                                          Doesn’t it look delicious! 





p.s. I didn’t receive any compensation of any form for my review. This are my true & honest words, this is just me sharing a part of us to you. Please Read the Disclosure Statement.