went out with friends + bought popteen

♥hi hi gaaals!^^
Today I gonna show you a little about ポップティーン my boyfriend gave to me ~^.^~ it's from january/2011, it takes long to arrive at my country!
I also wanna write about my friend Gabi, her friend Carol and I that went out to skate a lot!*-* Unfortunally we didnt take pics skating but we took pics from the cute ducks~ we had a lot of fun at Ibirapuera! Sorry for bad quality, i had only my mobile phone that time

Mom and children

Me, Gabi and duck family

cute little duck!!! *-*

he got sooo close to me! i wanted to touch them~

Gabi, the lake and the city! xD

Me wearing comfortable clothes for skating^^

This week we are going to the movies! We've been having much fun together!
Now lets show ポップティーン~

click for bigger view!

okay in few hours i hope i have good news about university tests! if dont, never lost hope! well, we never know what futures holds for us, ne!
so thats all for today^^
またねみんあさん!