deco nails + handmade stuff

♥hello gals~
today I'll show you my deco nails by myself! They are a little short, but I did it to hands and feet nails!

what used for this: light pearl pink nail polish, hot pink nail polish, two small pieces of lace nail sticker and two small flowers nail sticker.

what used for this: white-transparent nail polish(all fingers), nude cream nail polish, hot pink nail polish, light yellow nail polish, light blue nail polish, lavander nail polish, 1 flower and 1 heart nail sticker, 3 blue, 2 purple and 1 silver little nail stones, 1 light pink, 1 hot pink, 1 green and 1 silver heart stones, 2 little silver stone stars and two lemon slices.

what used for this: same nail polishes as last hand, 1 blue, 3 orange, 3 purple, 2 red and 3 limon green little nail stones, 1 little silver stone star, 1 green, 1 hot pink, 1 light pink and 2 silver heart stones, 3 lemon slices and 3 little white flowers nail sticker under orange stones.


I wanna show you also some handmade stuff I've been working in.

This is a cute red ribbon charm I did!

Zoom so you can see it better!

This is a bank card case

and open...

back! I add some glitter I loved this~

And this is a pocket mirror!^.^

A cute elastic keep it closed~

Mirror inside!

Back~

Now a ID case!

I wanted a inspirated Lolita dress for me! I have to sewn some details without sewing machine so I am taking a lot of time for doing this! When finished I'll show you.

I'm also doing a handbag~ soon i'll show you!

What I've been talking last post, I couldnt join university this year again. I'm really getting sick of this so I'll completly change my plans this year. For now I have to find a job and then I'll decide some stuff for me to do.

Do you think I could sell that kind of handmade stuff?
Thank you for reading! Please comment ^.^