I have some news!

♥hello cute girls♥

I have some good news for you o^.^o I finished my drawning fashion course and started sewing course♥ I'm currently doing that twice a week so I'll finish very fast! i'll post my works here♥
Another new is that i have a new hair style! I'm so happy 'cause I wanted to do that long time and finally I did...

maybe my fringe is crooked and i shouldnt dye it, but i did..

I took many many pics from looks with my new items, hair and make up but i dont have any pic editor at home, and its difficult having time to do that at work, 'cause i dont want anybody at work to see my blog pics! I hope i can download a pic editor and I'll post many pics at blog ♥

I've been studying a little for test I'll have this weekend. I know almost theresnt chance of passing and getting a new job but if i don't try i can never pass, ne? That would be a good job... is for taking care of a university chemical lab or computer lab and helping teachers and students. I'd love it! please please please wish i can pass ne!

thank you so much for reading that♥ please tell me what you think about new hair style♥