Blog Archive

yumetenbo order, purchases and talk

SPRING SUNNY
14ºC~23ºC HAPPY!
Hello girls!
Finally my order from yumetenbo arrived! I love my new items.. Actually another order arrived yesterday but I'll not talk about this today, just next time! >< This is last time this year I bought clothes for cold weather! Now I'm looking foward new bikinis and dresses hahaha


This is my favorite top... This shirt fits perfectly my body! Also there's a nice detail at back. This is my first black shirt in a couple of years!


And this is my favorite shorts ever! Really cute, but when I tried it is really really a short shorts hahaha So I'll wear with tights or add a detail! I also love these chains, I also wear with other bottoms! I'm so happy I got these because this color got sold out very soon!


This is really cool!!!


This was so cheap and it's so nice! Very comfortable and I can also wear with a top underneath


These pants are also nice! It really fits me too, it's cute and so comfortable! I already wore it but I forgot to shot!


I have a black pair of boots with comfortable heels that I bought at my city, but after couple of years it got really old! That's why I bought these new boots, and I think it's better because I can choose if I wear overknee or not! Though it's a big trouble putting it on...

Now I have a lot of stuff for playing with....

I love nail deco so much that I started to sell some deco stuff... If you're interested, please contact!

And my new NYX stuff...

3 glosses and 1 glitter liner to try from cherry culture.. I didnt regret buying 3 glosses because they are all 3 really good! Soon review... I'll start reviewing a lot of stuff this week... I also received my MAC lipstick today and I have a very important thing to tell you!


I also bought some for my relatives...Bought a lipstick for my mother too, but I bought a light brown and came a HOT PINK lipstick... I could never give her something like this... So I ordered again... And I hope this mistake won't repeat because doesnt worth to send back to USA!

And now my latest nail style!


It's simple, but I'm happy that I made a very simple deco. I had my finger held at the door of the car and it got very hurt, I think I had never felt so much pain, I think I had never get hurt so bad! Thanks god my finger had just a little pearl as nail decoration, which already was enough to crack my nail. The doctor immobilized my hand and told me to stay 4 days like this, just yesterday I had my hand free. But my finger is so ugly now, purple and with blood that I can't wash away! I still can't touch anything with my hurt finger Hope soon I'll be ok!

Ok now I'll talk about 2011-10-29 and 2011-10-30!

Me and my boyfriend found a nice shop... They sell sweets per kilo! The sweets are so nice, and the marshmallows worth a lot because they are weightless!



Sorry for iphone bad quality pictures!

We bought there already twice! I hope I'll go there this weekend too and buy more more more ^^



These marshmellows are so nice! Also love strawberry rings ^_^ The shop is Loli Balas and we found at Santa Cruz shopping mall, together with subway station, São Paulo!

Also there we saw a nice thing.... Toys machine! I already told I had my hello kitty another day, right? Then we collected a lot of coins and we caught a lot of others toys! I didnt take a pic from what my boyfriend got ><


we collected a LOT of coins hahaha


I love these Mario Galaxy and Mario Paper wii stuff...

I also bought O Boticário Make B Batom Perfeito Infinit Collection lipstick!



This is the more nice orange I have ever seennn!!! Soon I'll review

I had my white cute clock reformed!

After that I realized Yumetenbo is selling the same clock again... But it looks more original now HAHAHA

This day (saturday) I wore my new lenses....

I love them, so comfortable! I like this make up too


Pic taken by boyfriend

And sunday, my make up

And angry with boyfriend hahaha

And my outfit...

This day was very hot!
Top: Deary
Shorts: Lady or Girl?
Shoes: Deary

Soon new entries so please stay tunned!
And never forget to write



Thank you!!!