Blog Archive

Got pierced + last Yumetenbo purchases + make up + nails

SPRING RAINY
13ºC~21ºC WTH so cold now?
Hello girls!
I'm so sorry I couldnt take good pictures of my latest outfits because I was in a hurry these days. I got pierced last saturday! 2 piercings at right ear and 1 in the belly! When it get better I wanna change the both piercings in my ear, I didn't like much the style. I also wanna buy a new one for belly piercing, for special days like when I'm wearing a bikini! I purchased two cute bikinis from taobao, hope it will arrive soon!


Two new piercings in my ear... Had to take off my main earring


Belly piercing, when arrived home at night.. I was also wearing my new knee high boots.

So let's talk about when I got pierced... I would recommend the studio I went so much! If anyone wanna know just ask.
The first piercing was the second at lobe..I almost felt nothing while piercing, and after It hurts only if I touch carelessly. The next was helix, it hurt a little while piercing, after that just a little and the next day and after just hurt if I touch carelessly too. The last was at belly and thanks god it was the last because it really fucking painful! The man who pierced me had to force a lot, it was very hard. Thanksgod I was laying down because i wouldnt stand to such pain. Its very rare for a girl to feel such pain while piercing the belly, usually isn't that annoying. I had to call a taxi because I didnt want to walk to the subway station. My belly piercing is the only of the 3 that is really hurting until now, and it's even getting more red everyday. If it doesnt get better i will have to give up my belly piercing... Hope all this suffer isnt in vain


Oh my make up that day!
I used the amazing blue in super model NYX runway palette and NYX candy glitter liner in crystal!


I love the results, unfortunally this pic is when I arrived home so it's already very blurred

Ohh and my new lipstick for make up collection!


MAC Lipstick in Myth
I'll write soon about that, but I recommend Risqué lipstick much much much more than these MAC lipsticks.... I love moisturizing cosmetics, and my MAC lipstick isn't moisturizing at all. I don't know why, these foreign brands really aren't moisturizing. I paid(40 USD), about x4 more than I paid at my Risqué lipstick. About the nude color, I prefer my NYX matte nude color, because it's more pinkish, and this MAC nude is too much brownish. But I prefer MAC texture than the NYX texture. I was interested in a more lilac color, then I was thinking about buying another MAC lipstick.... but I just bought a Melliesh gloss which seems pretty lilac, so I don't think I'll buy another soon....Well, I'll review in details soon!

Now my latest Yumetenbo purchases!


I'll keep this dress for a special day. It's a little transparent...Brand is Mary Rose


This skirt is absolutely cute, and it isn't transparent! Fits me very well, but is really short... Brand is Deary


These shoes are my new love shoes. Im afraid of this being very uncomfortable because I still didnt find a size for the belt for best fitting my feet...Brand is Deary


I already have a white version of this... I liked so much that I bought another color! Yes this is just as transparent as the white version, but if you wear with beige lingerie no problems.. Brands is Deary too


I already have a blue version of this... Yes I loved this shirt too! hahaha Brand is girls boutique


I'm in love with this... No transparent but its shorter than i would like... My new cute Deary shirt ^^


In love with these shoes... they are really cute!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO WEAAAAAAARRR

And last thing today.... My last nail deco!
OK... I already took this green off and added some white in my nails.. But I still didn't finish new deco so I won't show now... Don't get curious I promise I'll post soon!


Because my thumb is still hurt I didn't show it... There's just some bandage around this


Right hand... did everything without my left thumb so please forgive me for the bad deco!

Thank you so much and have a nice weekend dears!

writewritewrite