Blog Archive

My make up and choosing some make up products + Last weekend outfit

SPRING SUNNY
17ºC~25ºC OK!

Hello girls! How are you doing? I'm ok buuut my finger still hurts a lot and my nail got purple and also painful. For those who dont know, I got my finger held in the door of the car That's why I can't deco my nails, I'm also sad because of this, you know, I LOVE NAIL DECO Though I am probably going to deco the nails which isn't hurt Well I'm happy 'cause I finally finished watching Inuyasha! It's pretty similar to the manga which I already finished some time ago I'm glad I read the manga fully in English! I learned a lot! I wanna learn more and more Also happy because one more Yumetenbo order and my new MAC lipstick arrived!

Today I gonna show you my last weekend outfit and new hair style, I'll write next time about purchases!


Finally wearing my new clothing...
Top: Linosug
Pants: Mary Rosa
Boots: don't know!
Accessories: chains from Linosug shorts, swarovski crystal necklace, black swarovski bracelet

I didnt wear my new boots because of my hurt finger... I can't put them on by myself


What do you think? Do you like my new hair style? I'll be changing this very soon again


My make up is...
Concealer: O Boticário Make B. liquid concealer 4 in 1 "Bege Claro" I used some at area around eyes and nose
Eyeshadow: It's just a chinese poor palette I bought when I wasn't working... But I love this green! I don't know a brand name but there's a code here which is V012 KIT color A (Sorry I think I never took a pic of it haha) I used the white color at inner part of eyelid, green near eyelashes and brown in the fold of the eyelid, also added some white under eyebrows
Liquid eyeliner: Waterproof Maybelline Liner Express "Black" used some just near eyelashes
Eyeliner: NYX Long Pencil "Black" used from eyes outside to half of it, just at bottom part
Mascara: Waterproof Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express used at top and bottom eyelashes
Cream eyeshadow: NYX Junbo Eye Pencil "Cottage Cheese" just at inner part of eyes, at top and bottom
Eyeshadow with glitter: Contém 1g eyeshadow with glitter "Prata Star Mágico" added some over cream eyeshadow
Highlighter: Candy Doll highlighter "Cream Beige" used some above nose and cheek
Cheek color: Melliesh cheek color #2
Lip balm: from Cherry Culture
Lipstick: NYX Matte Lipstick "Nude"
Lipgloss: NYX Sheer Gloss "Vintage" which totally matches NYX nude lipstick color

Actually I'm feeling like I need a powder and a non-changing skin color BB Cream or Base for better matching the concealer in area concealer isnt welcome, like cheek near ears, and making them stay. I don't have any problem with oil skin but still my face keep some dead skin cells. I want a good face soap or anything for washing dead skin away. I have some products in mind, please read...

Powder I already bought Candy Doll Face Powder which still didn't arrive. I think this is nice, I searched a lot about this and think this is the better for making concealer and base stay without changing skin color, because is translucent! People also says it has a nice oil control... Hope it doesnt make my skin dry.

mine is coming!

BB Cream / Make Up base: I never know which is better. I already talked about my bad experiences with base. I also told I wanted to buy MAC body foundation but well, I don't feel like I still want a very expensive product I don't even know my skin color, doesn't have a cute packaging... and I'm not really needing a miracle foundation. Just something to hide concealer which looks so obvious some hours after applying, blend it and prepare skin for face powder (a concealer can't do this). So that's why I prefer a more sheer base but with moisturizing and sun protect attributes. So that's when BB Cream came up in my mind. But something worries me, the "whitening" attribute... I don't want my skin more white than already is because I'll probably look like a ghost hahaha So thats what I found:


This is Angel Color foundation. Though I didn't found reviews about it, see, SPF30! This is nice! Also I found it has vitamins which are very nice for skin and is moisturizing. Isn't translucent but "matches your skin color".

If I really get a BB Cream, what would be the best?
I heard a lot about Skin79, and their famous hot pink packaging BB Cream. But there's not just this one, there's a lot of them, I don't know whats the difference between them. Is there one which doesn't has or which has a less whitening effect?

That's why I'm still deciding what is the best for me. Please help me!

Exfoliating gel: I have never used something like this so I'm not sure which should be good for me. I'm very interested in this:


Rosette Hello Kitty Gommage Apple

I searched a lot and I found this is very superficial exfoliating gel. This have a nice packaging and nice smell. This is what I'm looking for, but I don't know if it's going to last much. It's really expensive to keep on buying foreign stuff.

And I found this at a drugstore near home:


Asepxia exfoliating gel

This isn't cheap, but it's really big! Well, this is meant for acne skin and very hard exfoliating. I wonder if it's too much for me. I don't want dry skin!

I decided I'll try buying Rosette Hello Kitty Gommage Apple once. If I like and it lasts enough, I'll keep on buying this. If don't, I'll try the local exfoliating. I also heard the HK one is a limited edition, so I don't know if I'll find it again later.


I love these dolls


Thank you so much for reading
Don't forget to write!
And come back tomorrow! I'll write again