Blog Archive

Outfits/make up from time away PART II

SPRING RAINY
21ºC~27ºC happy!
Hello girls!
Today I gonna show you some outfits and make up from September. Last post I wrote about time away June, July and August, please check!

I went to a restaurant with my family, and I couldnt wait to wear my new clothes!


Top: Deary
Bottom: Linosug
Bag: Linosug
Tights: Lupo
Acessories: off brand
Shoes: sorry I forgot


New tights! So cute!



Make up wearing Barbie King Size Brown circle lenses

And the other weekend, I went out with my boyfriend...



Make up! Blue eyeshadow~~


yaaaaaa


I think I should try blue more! And stop camwhoring nyahahaha


White top: Deary
Blue top: Girls Boutique
Shorts: Lady or Girl?
Tights: Lupo
Shoes: same as above!


Later, at home.... Love my new onepiece backside Brand is Deary

That's all for September gals! I didn't take a pic of others outfits (I'm always in a hurry)
Thank you so much
Don't forget to write write write