week outfits~

♥my dear cute girls...
I'm happy today weather is warmer!♥♥

Today I'm going to show you some outfits from this week.
I'm sorry I didn't take a pic from last night look, I prepared a cool style look but forgot to take a pic before going to school and wasn't in mode of taking pics when arrived home. Maybe I can wear it again and take a pic!


So thats the outfit from Tuesday:
Photobucket
Boots: Piccadilly
Pants: Sawary
Onepiece: Deary
Bolero: Deary
Scarf: no brand
Beret: Curvys
Accessories: necklace handmade by me


And thats the outfit from Wednesday (the weather was a little warmer)
Photobucket
Pants: sorry I don't remember >.<
Onepiece: Linosug
Belt: no brand
Accessories: earrings handmade by me, bracelets: 2 is a gift from friends, 1 is swarovisk, 1 handmade by me and 1 no brand, necklace: handmade by me


And same look with coat and shoes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat: Deary
Shoes: Melissa


Photobucket
hair!
I decided to curl my hair, these 2 days though it doesn't last long... I love curled hair, but I rarely curl mine 'cause my boyfriend like straight hair


Photobucket
make-up!
Eyeliner: MAC Powerpoint engraved
Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express
Eyeshadow and face shading: japanese case(you can see it here)
Cheek: Melliesh #2
Lips: Melliesh #3


I want to show you also make up from last night:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Eyeliner: MAC powerpoint engraved
Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express
Eyeshadow: Contem 1g "Lilás Cintilante"(Sparkling lavender)
White liner: AVON colortrend baton eyeshadow "Branco Pérola"(White pearl)
Face shading: japanese case (you can see it here)
Cheek: Melliesh #2
Lips: Melliesh #3


I am anxious for my two packages from Yumetenbo! I want it now~ T.T
Well, tomorrow I'll have lunch with my boyfriend, I hope we'll eat japanese food! ^.^ Before I have to go to school T.T
Tonight is night for cool style look 'cause it's friday night and tomorrow is special look day 'cause it's saturday! xD
So thats it!
Thank you for reading and visiting my blog!^^