cute songs from cute singers♥

♥hello dears ^.^ I'm glad I can post for you again!

Now came for talking about songs. I've been addicted to some songs, that I wanna share with you♥

西野カナ finally released her new single, 会いたくて 会いたくて, and I love it! It fits well times now, disco songs for fashion time and a sad for thinking about troubled relationship. Anyway, she is modelling for a cute cute jewelry collection. I want a cute ribbon ring T.T here is her official blog, here is her official website and here is her jewery collection by Gemcerey.

This is single cover and soundtrack:
1.会いたくて 会いたくて
2.LOVE IS BLIND
3.Grab Bag

This is PV (sorry really bad quality, a better here):

This is making off PV + live:

Pics from she modelling for jewelry collection:




Now I'll talk about a singer I knew recently called Azu and I love her new album, Two of us. She looks gyaru too and her voice is 優しい~♥ She's in a live tour now! Here is her official blog and her official website.

Cover and soundtrack:
1. Intro from Radio13
2.Hot Like Fire
3.HAPPILY EVER AFTER
4.いますぐに・・・
5.あなたに愛たくて feat. Spontania
6.For You
7.BEAUTIFUL DREAMER
8.Oh Baby feat. 草川瞬
9.I WILL (Album version)
10.YOU & I feat. LOVE LOVE LOVE
11.love groovin' feat. KURO (from HOME MADE 家族)
12.おねがい!AZU子先生 feat. SEAMOくん
13.What Girls Want
14.letter... ~大切なひとへ~

I WILL PV:

Now one pic from me ^.^ (sorry for bad editing).
Coat: Deary bought in Yumetenbo
Beret: bought in Curvys
Shoes: Deary bought in Yumetenbo

Hope you enjoy songs~ Please share with me jpop female singers too!
thank you for reading!♥♥