1st♥

nice to meet you, girls♥
starting this blog from now i wanna bring you something interesting about fashion, deco and life style. hope can get many friends from this blog♪

for you all knowing me more i will show you resumed summer looks, from christmas to now♪



christmas look~

band: hand-made
top: no brand
skirt: hand-made
shoes: deary



new yearlook~

flowers: natural roses
dress: hand-made
shoes: breda
nails: fake nails, pink pearl nail polish, rainbow glitter nail polish, acrilic apple and simple strass/swaroviski


beach look~

bikini: hand-made
skirt: hand-made
blouse: brother's gift
shoes: havaianas slim mint green


cute look~

shirt: linosug
shorts: linosug
bolero: hand-made
shoes: no brand

Actually i'm searching cute glitter acrilic things and strass for decoden. the actually deco is very old and things dropped. i have to make a folder with some contexture and drawing references for my fashion draw course, so i wanna deco it. i may search things at my city but if i dont find it i'll try Rhinestone shop❤. It's from Rakuten and theres much cute things to buy! do somebody know where can I find it if its not this shop? where can I dolce deco things?❤ well please help me cuties~

okay I have today's fav glamorous princess look! this is from 姫★スタイル♪♪


I may bring more info next post please read it♥ thanks much for reading♪
またねgirls~